The Luzon-wide Enhanced Community Quarantine has kept us home since mid-March. We are happy to kickstart your hair growth, and are committed to maintaining the highest level of safety for you, our valuable clients.
1. We are offering video conference consultations for advice, treatment planning and can electronically provide prescriptions where necessary. To arrange, please contact +63.917.701.9532
2. Temperature checks upon entry, and ensure none of our staff takes public transport.
3. Dispersed treatment times to avoid patient-to-patient contact for PRP treatments.
4. Upgraded sanitation procedures, using hospital-grade cleaning products for the entire treatment space. As always, we only use sterilized single-use equipment.
5. We will provide hand sanitizer, masks and face shields for all patients. Please bring a pen, or we can provide you with one to keep.
Answer the following screening questions:
a) Have you travelled overseas?
b) Have you been in contact with anyone positive for COVID-19?
c) Have you experienced any flu-like symptoms?
If you answer YES to any of the above, kindly inform our staff and we can assist with your rebooking.
Please arrive on time, ask relatives to wait outside, and maintain social distancing while in the lobby and common areas.
On behalf of the entire Clinique De Paris Team, please stay safe. We look forward to seeing you once again!
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Clinique de Paris
110 Legazpi Street Legaspi Village, 1229 Makati Philippines
We at DHI Philippines recognize that a correct diagnosis is the only basis for a successful and lasting treatment. Contact us today, and book a session for our Unique Diagnostic System for Alopecia (UDSA).
The DHI Total Care Package starts from P150,000 for up to 1,000 hairs. The exact cost depends on the needs and desired hairline of the patient.
Get the DHI Hair Loss Guide.